The Rambler

“Breaking Dawn Part 2” a Nice Wrap-Up to Twilight Saga

Abby Bullock, Reporter

On November 16, 2012, the last Twilight movie came out. Originally books, written by Stephenie Meyer, the Twilight movies were a hit from the beginning. The cast including, Kirsten Stewart as Bella Swan, (or now, Bella Cullen) Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black, and now, introducing Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Cullen. The Breaking Dawn movies were originally supposed to be one movie, but it was just too long to fit into one. The Breaking Dawn part 2 DVD was released March 2, 2013.

Since the movie was released four months ago, I am guessing most people interested in the movies, would have already seen it by now; so I am just going to make a summarization of the movie.  In Breaking Dawn part 1, you’re left off with a huge cliffhanger; Bella awakes with red eyes, she’s a vampire. In, Breaking Dawn part 2 Bella and Edwards baby is half vampire half human. The Volturri thinks Renesmee is an immortal child, which is against the law in the vampire world. The Cullens gather other vampires from around the world to fight against the Volturri. An epic battle ensues.

In my opinion, the movie was a great wrap up. The series really attracted teenagers. It was the perfect way to end the Twilight Saga. Throughout all the movies, watchers waited and waited for Bella to become a vampire, and now that she finally is you want to see more. You don’t want it to end, though you know that it was a perfect series. It was unlike all the other teenage movies. You have a fiction fantasy with a love story. The movie had the perfect actors and actresses. Breaking Dawn Part 2 is a movie you could watch over and over and never get sick of. Breaking Dawn part 2 received 7 Razzie awards. I encourage watchers of the Twilight series to read the books. The Twilight series will still be popular for a while.

Abby Bullock, Reporter

Abby Bullock is a 13 year old 8th grade Robertsville middle school student. She loves reading and writing. Her favorite subject is Language Arts. Abby...

The Online Newspaper of Robertsville Middle School