Wessel Joins Eighth Grade Team

Back to Article
Back to Article

Wessel Joins Eighth Grade Team

Rayleesai Wetmore, Reporter

Robertsville Middle School now has the pleasure to welcome a new 8th grade math teacher to the team of staff members this year. The new teacher’s name is Mr. Wessel. He has taught at another school before ours at Russellville Missouri. He enjoys the “camaraderie” of the school or family aspect. He came to our school because of the “awesome opportunity” to be closer to family. His teaching career was partially started when he had to teach others during his job as a machinist.

When asked if he would change something about Robertsville he would have wanted to go back in time to change the past history of negative feelings. When he was younger he dreamed of being an engineer, and his favorite class growing up was drafting and computer design. He went to middle school and high school in Massachusetts. His whole amount of schooling adds up to a full 27 years and he just finished. He says that if he could have he would have gone to school here saying, “I think there’s a lot of good thing’s going on here.”

The opinions of our students are important as well, so here are some of their opinions. One of the students interviewed says, “I think he’s a great teacher.” And “He’s funny.” This is some good feedback on our new teacher, so you can be sure that he will be respected as a great teacher.